Friday, August 04, 2006

Bandwagons Are Fun

Maybe I'll become addicted to this thing. Perhaps I'll forget it altogether. All I know is that the internet, and specifically, Web 2.0 (according to the mega useful communications degree I'm doing) allows for anyone and everyone to create their own little world on the web despite how uninteresting that little world might be.

So here we are.

I'm a Sydney university student (but not a University of Sydney student) who wants to get into film who watches films and loves film. Also, TV is neat too, when it wants to be. So that's what this will be about. I'm going to the Toronto Film Festival in a month's time (just don't tell my uni that) and decided that I should keep some sort of log of things seen, and figured, hey, why not copy my friend Glenn and do a whole blog devoted to everything I watch?

And that's the story. Coming soon: reports from the two Q&A screenings I attended this week- 2:37 and Thank You For Smoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home