Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Toronto: The List

Go here to find out more about these bastards!

10 Items or Less

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

As the Shadow

Big Bang Love, Juvenile A

Black Book

Black Sheep

Borat Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Cashback

D.O.A.P.

DarkBlueAlmostBlack

Day Night Day Night

Deliver Us From Evil

Fiction

For Your Consideration

Ghosts of Cite Soleil

Pan's Labyrinth

Paris, Je T'aime

Princess

S&MAN

Short Cuts Canada 1

Shot in the Dark

Sleeping Dogs Lie

Suburban Mayhem

Summercamp!

Taxidermia

Ten Canoes

The Abandoned

The Fountain

The Host

The Pervert's Guide to Cinema

The Wind that Shakes the Barley

Severance

Sheitan

Trapped Ashes

2:37

Maybe I'll come back later and add links to these things, but, effort! I have to get up at 4am. Leave me be.

Anyway, I may miss a couple because I'm leaving before the last day of the festival, unless plans change... But Jeebus, my eyes will be square by the end of it. Awesome. People who go overseas to explore foreign lands are suckers, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home